About me

My photo
~ I'm for real.. I never pose.. I say what I feel ~
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pieces Don't Fit Anymore

Aku xde mud utk buat ape² skang. Bnyk kali aku try nak update blog. sepanjang bulan ni banyak ektibiti aku. But my fingers refuse to work.. As if they have a mind of their own. I am totally lost.

Aku mmg slalu lost. Tapi kali ni aku cam x leh nak berpikir langsung. Aku mcm tertanye².. where the hell does these negative aura come from? Kepale otak aku x leh berfungsi langsung. Segale² perkataan yg kuar dari mulot aku mcm dah di setkan ke auto mode. I can't seem to find the right words to say, thus making people start to misjudge me.

Aku down la gak lately ni. Aku mcm xnak buat ape² langung. Rase cam hidup x bermakne je. No, dont get me wrong. It's not that i'm not appreciating life. Cume aku x tau arah tuju aku. I just hope that something good awaits me in the future. I won't be expecting a perfect ending, but I hope it's gonna be a happy one.

Well after all, it has crossed my mind that all these may be the so called karma. U know the 'what goes around, comes around' thing.. Maybe it's a payback for what i did. Just MAYBE. I just wish these feelings will be gone some time soon. I desperately want them to.

I need to lead a better life. At least to have something or someone that i can hold on to. To know that whatever happens, that something or someone will always stick around, no matter what. I know life is full of great things. And i'm thankful that i'm still breathing to achieve those great things. I'm thankful for what i have and even for what i've lost. Cos that is what i'm made of. I dont need luck. Just wish me well...

3 Hit(s):

lifeislikethat said...

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing...
so,whatever you are going thru,im sure other people has gone thru worse..have faith and believe in yourself...come on sweetie,you are a great gurl...cheer up darling...
mwahhhhhhhh..............

lifeislikethat said...

We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.... :)

Qen said...

but i'm still not sure whether i still got that energy to burn the fuel in order to conquest the journey :)