About me

My photo
~ I'm for real.. I never pose.. I say what I feel ~
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Chasing and Being Chased?

Have u ever been in a situation where u are chasing and being chased at the same time? These two have the potential to mess u up like hell, turning ur life upside down, even causing the heartache of a lifetime. It feels like u're running in a circle and hell, u don't even know how to get out of it. It's like being stuck in a love triangle where u can never get out without breaking someone's heart.

Well i'm done with those games where there'll be no winners. Only LOOSERS and FOOLS for trusting and being trusted. I'm done with breaking hearts and getting my heart broken. Done with unkept promises. Done with straying away. Done with wasting tears. Done with uncertainty. I've come to realize that things do happen for reasons, and believe me, those reasons are the best for u..

7 Hit(s):

ArmaniWhite said...

love is in d air..ahaksss.. semuga anda bahagia =)

kucinsiam said...

cont ur journey..??

take MAS pleaseeee dear....

hik

AbdulWaheeD said...

ekekekeke

Qen said...

apsal la ae ni dok gelak2? dah gile la tu kalah banyak

Qen said...

MAS? hehehe.. ade ticket pree x? ekeke

NBMS said...

ada aku kesah? cak cak cak cak cak cak

Qen said...

wakakaka.. ko x kesah ek? hoh!!! aku sumpah abg bulu kang..