About me

My photo
~ I'm for real.. I never pose.. I say what I feel ~
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Tag Dtg Lagi: 30 Secrets About Yourself

Aku kene tag ngan Jura..

30 secrets About Yourself. Be honest no matter what..

[One] Who was your last text from?
My sister, Ain.. (asking about what color actually her baju kurung is. Bute ke MOK? tu kuning butter la.. )

[ Two ] Where was your default picture taken?
In my former car..

[ Three ] Are you bored with life at times?
Rarely.. Life is full of exiciting things..

[Four ] Your current status?
Always available. haha..

[ Five ] What is your current mood?
Uh? i cant think.. too much on my mind..

[ Six ] Where do you stay?
Home of course..

[ Seven ] If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
Maybe..

[Eight ] What's your favorite color/s?
I think every color stands out on their own. So, each is my fav..

[ Nine ] Ever had a near death experience?
Not yet..

[ Ten ] Something you do a lot?
going online.. Thinking.. SMS'ing.. gaming..

[Eleven ] Who can you tell ANYTHING to?
I keep REALLY PRIVATE things to myself.. i trust no one.

[ Twelve ] Name someone with the same birthday as you.
uh? Can't remember? Is there anyone that i know of?

[ Thirteen ] If you could have one super power what would it be?
The Jumper.. wish i can go places in the blink of an eye..

[Fourteen ] What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Good looking.. hygiene.. (sorry guys.. shower often pls.. )

[ Fifteen ] Favorite season?
none

[Sixteen ] Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?.
Err.. yeahh..

[ Seventeen ] What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
None.. Puase la..

[ Eighteen ] Do you speak any other language?
Yeah.. QENNISH.. (one that only I, myself understand).. I could speak a little of Cantonese tho'..

[ Nineteen ] Describe your life in one word.
Complicated

[ Twenty ] Do you have any tattoos?
Yeahh.. got it from my chicken pox days.. right on my forehead..

[ Twenty-one ] Who was the last person you hung out with?
Someone I care about..

[Twenty-two ] What are you thinking about right now?
Going home.. break fast.. get some rest..

[ Twenty- three ] What should you be doing?
Entertaining chatters.. haha.. sorry.. ngular jap..

[Twenty-four ] Who was the last person that made you sad/angry?
I don't remember..

[ Twenty-five ] What are you listening to?
I juz downloaded Berikan Aku Cinta by Ungu..So i'm listening to it now..

[Twenty-six ] Do you like working in the yard?
Nope.. Nature and I don't get along well..

[Twenty-seven ] Who is with you?
Baizura THE CEO of MURAKES.. die hasut aku supaye x pose hari ni. Waklusss..

[ Twenty-eight ] Do you act different around the person you like?
Sometimes..

[ Twenty-nine ] What is your natural hair colour?
I dont know.. when i was small.. my hair was brown.. but it got darker thru time..

[Thirty ] Last time you were really happy.
Damn.. I can't remember.. No one cares to make me happy.. I guess i'm juz not that important.. But.. Hell! I don't give a damn. I'll survive anyway..

P/S: aku tag sume org yg belom buat tag ni.. Yg penting.. BE HONEST ok..

11 Hit(s):

mikez . aryana : said...

kalo nk tag aku, ko kena gi kat belog aku dulu, ckp ko nk tag aku baru aku wat. aku demand sket. hauhaua.

Samaira said...

hehe byk dah tau psl secret qen ni ekeke

chipsmore said...

QENNISH 2 languange pe?? hehe ;)

PROFkusut said...

dakni dah amik tag ni qen..
hikhik

capri said...

aku tayah wat tape kan??
aku tak paham bahase yg slaen bhase melayu..
saye rase sgt #%4%$*# biler saye cakap bi..
huahuahuhauhauha

capri said...

qenitt.....
ai da buat tau..
hikk

Qen said...

Aryana: gedikkkk!!

Samaira: hehe.. xbanyak lagi tu..

Epal: Qennish tu language Qen sendiri la

Prof: ehehe. maceh.. :))
Capri: kakaka kunun xnak wat. nnti aku gi tinguk kat blog ko..

miss chekleen said...

adehla..asal aku terbace post ko nie cikQen...
kan aku dah kena wat...
adedeh...hahahaha...

Qen said...

buat chekleen. jgn xwat

capri said...

alaaa..
aku wat coz nak jage ati ko..
aku kan sygss ko..
hueeeeeeee

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can say that I agree with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is still a question as you did in the fall delivery of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=bitdefender antivirus 32bit 2008 ?
I noticed the axiom you suffer with not used. Or you functioning the dark methods of promotion of the resource. I have a week and do necheg