About me

My photo
~ I'm for real.. I never pose.. I say what I feel ~
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Thank You..

It's amazing of how things work out their own ways to make us see what awaits us ahead. It's surprising of how obstacles make us realize how strong we can be...and it's soooo damn funny of how things u did, get back to u in thousands of ways.

Thinking back, maybe i deserve this. But then again, life is a cycle.. Everything in between just makes it more interesting...or painfull. For me, this is just a beginning of a new chapter..and i dont know if i'll walk out of it unhurt.

For those whom i have hurt, i'm sorry.. i truly am.. I guess i'll have to live with the guilt.. For those who stick around, thank u.. no words can express my appreciation.. For those who walked away, keep on walking... It's your loss and i'm sorry for it..

P/S: To Mr. Puca, i'm no longer your baby girl.. i know u said i'll always be.. but i'm big enough to handle things in my own ways.. So Stop worrying.. :')

8 Hit(s):

angeLito said...

babe,aku sentiasa ada utk ko meluahkan perasaan.

Qen said...

maceh enji.. nnti teman aku hang out eh..

~** PROFFY **~ said...

have a nice day Qen.

smile.. :)

Qen said...

tq Prof..

diana said...

takmo risau2 sgt k..mwah

'D' said...

errrr..puca tu nama adik i...sobsss...hehehe

conan09 said...

salam,adk tau kak Qen seorang yg kuat,tabah & sentiasa optimistik dgan ape jua keadaan..adk sentiasa doakn yg terbaik untuk akak,jgn cedih2 cgat sis..yakin dgan diri sendiri,insya-Allah akak akan brjaya menempuh segala masalah yg akak hadapi di dalam hidup..oh ya,adk doakn semoga atuk akak Qen cepat sembuh,akak jgan risau2 cgat,k?aminnn...

ArmaniWhite said...

eme bebeh, "life is a cycle", totally correct. so no worries...happiness await =)